Quality Work Make Your Dream Come True
WordPress BuddyPress bbPress Developer

WordPress Tooltips Free Version Support Forum

HOME Forums WordPress Tooltips Plugin Support WordPress Tooltips Free Version Support Forum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas.Zhu 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hey dear friends, based on some users’ requested, for future support, please use this support forum for our Tooltips free version plugin, thanks, have a nice day. 🙂

Fostik
    Participant

Hello, thank you for amazing plugin. I have a question, how I can asynchronously load this scripts:
    /js/qtip/jquery.qtip-1.0.0-rc3.min.js
    /js/jdirectory/jquery.directory.js
    /js/qtip/jquery.js
    I try to add “async” parameter to scripts <script async src=”…”> to wordpress-tooltips/tooltips.php but this solution didn’t help me and had broken plugin work.

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Fostik,

Thanks for the message, because your description is too simple, I am sure can I understand you correctly, can you asynchronously load jquery already? If you can not load JQuery correctly, many js scripts can not work at all, async is html5 tag, some actions will be broken, did you checked / tracked it? Why you need asynchronously load these .js script? What’s your goal? Any tools are you using? …and so on, thanks, have a happy new year. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

string(7) "9898001"