Warning after install

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Announcements Support Forum Warning after install

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  greggluhring .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • greggluhring
    Participant

Tomas, after installing and activating Announcements, I received the following warning…
    The plugin generated 22 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Is this something to be concerned with? I’d like to use your plugin but have deactivated it and will wait for your reply.

I think the concept is a great idea. Something I’ve been waiting for. It seems like the perfect way to make sure posted notices are read, which I’m always concerned about.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

greggluhring
    Participant

Hello Tomas – I left this issue at WordPress Support 3 days ago, yesterday I left it here. How long can I expect to wait for an answer?

Maybe using any of your plugins might not be a good idea if a person has to wait so long for a reply even after praising and complimenting your work.

I’d be quite disappointed if I were not able to use “Announcements because of its unexpected behavior.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.