Quality Work Make Your Dream Come True
WordPress BuddyPress bbPress Developer

Warning after install

HOME Forums WordPress Plugin Announcements Support Forum Warning after install

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas Zhu 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

greggluhring
    Participant

Tomas, after installing and activating Announcements, I received the following warning…
    The plugin generated 22 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Is this something to be concerned with? I’d like to use your plugin but have deactivated it and will wait for your reply.

I think the concept is a great idea. Something I’ve been waiting for. It seems like the perfect way to make sure posted notices are read, which I’m always concerned about.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

greggluhring
    Participant

Hello Tomas – I left this issue at WordPress Support 3 days ago, yesterday I left it here. How long can I expect to wait for an answer?

Maybe using any of your plugins might not be a good idea if a person has to wait so long for a reply even after praising and complimenting your work.

I’d be quite disappointed if I were not able to use “Announcements because of its unexpected behavior.

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

HI @greggluhring,

Thanks for the message.:)

I have some disease and I am sorry for the delay of the reply, I have found the reason of “generated 22 characters of unexpected output during activation”, I have fixed the problem and I will upload it to the wordpress plugin list at Monday, also I developed a plugin which help webmasters and developers more easier to find what caused the problem of ” generated x characters of unexpected output during activation”, I will share this with wordpress users too. 🙂

Thank you very much for your message, and I am sorry for the delay again, any feature or any question is welcome. 🙂

Thanks, have a good day with your family. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

HI @greggluhring,

I have released a new version 1.7.1, in this new version we solved the problem of “The plugin generated 22 characters of unexpected output during activation”. 🙂

Any more feature request or questions is welcome. 🙂

Thanks, have a happy day with your family.:)

Best Regards,
    Tomas

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Tomas Zhu.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

string(7) "9898001"