Images not displayed in Customizr theme

Home Forums WordPress Tooltips Plugin Support Images not displayed in Customizr theme

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bonumvitae .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • bonumvitae
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m setting up a new WordPress site (converting my current Joomla site). I’m only working offline atm to select all plugins I need.
    I selected the Customizr template but noticed the Tooltips plugin doesn’t work well with this template (with others it does); the tooltips and text appear nice, but images are not shown.
    Before I purchase this plugin, does the Pro version work well with Customizr? If not, will that be fixed?

Thanks in advance,
    Oscar

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the message. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am happy to do a test in the Customizr theme, but could you please give me a little more details about “the tooltips and text appear nice, but images are not shown”? Could you please tell me more details about “image are not shown”? I understand you just test on your local offline PC, you did not works online on your website, so you can not give me any URL which have “problem”, in this case, if you can offer me more text about “image are not shown”, I will understand what is the problem I need to test and solve? Thanks, have a good day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

bonumvitae
    Participant

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your reply!
    I understand… I made n2 screenshots to show what I mean, but first tou might wanna see the original page as it currently apprears in my Joomla site, that can be seen here. Look for the text “Jerningham wine cooler”.

The site being converted is indeed on my local system, but these screenshots will show what I mean.
    The first one show the tooltip using the Customizr template (never mind the “{tip id=” tags, that’s from the converted Joopmla page):

Then, when I switch to the Twenty Sixteen template, the same page looks like this:

I hope you have enough info with this, if not, let me know!

Thanks,
    Oscar

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the message. ๐Ÿ™‚

I will download the theme from https://wordpress.org/themes/customizr and do a test, thanks, have a good day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Oscar,

I have downloaded the theme from https://wordpress.org/themes/customizr, and I activated our wordpress tooltips 4.0.9, I added images and other elements like what you shown in screenshot, but there are no any problem, all tooltips and images and all element works well, from your screenshot I believe you are using old version tooltips, could you please upgrade to our wordpress tooltips 4.0.9 and check again?

Thanks, have a good day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

bonumvitae
    Participant

Hi Tomas,
    Thanks for your support.
    Unfortunately, it still doesn’t work after I upgraded to 4.0.9, but since it did work for you, I assume it will be something server related.
    My laptop runs a pretty basic apache, I’ll test again when I move to my ‘real’ server.
    Thanks,
    Oscar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.