image tooltips not showing correctly

Home Forums WordPress Tooltips Plugin Support image tooltips not showing correctly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • danceee
    Participant

hello there!

First of all thanks for the amazing plugin!

I have a little problem that i am sure it’s caused by my little experience.

I’m trying to set up a card game fansite/blog, i want to use this plug-in to show the image of the various cards as you mouseover their name.

As i mouseover the card names in the posts the tooltip shows up but it is bigger than the card itself, resulting in a really not-so-good-looking and non pratical image.

http://imgur.com/aOvavj8,ZYM7fV5#0

screenshots added so you can better understand my little problem!

thank so much to everyone who will reply!

danceee
    Participant

resolved!

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Danceee,

Thanks for the message, I am happy you resolved the problem, have a happy new year. đŸ™‚

danceee
    Participant

Hello master!

Happy new year!

Yes, i have a new problem ;D, the plugin stopped working from one day to another. It was working just fine yesterday, in the evening i installed google webmaster tools and google analytics (just because i can!) and today there are no tooltips popups.

The plugin is active and the tooltips are set. I am not that fond of coding so i didn’t really change anything but the border and the background color.

This is the guilty page http://www.hearthstoneaddicted.com/gvg-control-rogue/

Man, i’m going to purchase tooltips pro if you can resolve this problem. It’s like 500+ tooltips and it’s gonna waste me quite some time to create them again.

Thank you so much for your time.

edit: just tried to make a new tooltip, the word i chose for the tooltip gets underlined with dots but still nothing happens. I also installed seo for wordpress by team yoast yesterday.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  danceee.

Tomas
    Keymaster

Hi Danceee,

Thanks for the message, sorry I was super busy in last month, from your message, I can not understand what caused this problem, I am not sure are there new changes on your side for example new plugins or new codes caused code conflictation? Or maybe it is just caused by your setting? Could you please deactivated your new plugins or remove your new GA code temporary for ensure what caused the problem? Thanks, have a good day. đŸ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.