Duplicate Log In Register Lost Password

Home Forums Bbpress Login Register Links On Forum Page And Topic Plugin Support Duplicate Log In Register Lost Password

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas Zhu .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • dschwartzer
    Participant

I am using your plug in on my site (http://appletechtalk.com) and it is showing the Log In, Register and Lost Password labels twice. When logged in to the site it displays Log Out twice. So the page looks like this:

I currently have the plug in turned off because it looks confusing but I am happy to turn it on if you need to investigate this further.

Please tell me how I can fix this problem.

Thank you.

David
    david@appletechtalk.com

Tomas
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for your message, if you check my site you will find there are no duplicate log in links?

I think maybe you using a customized bbPress theme which not followed bbPress standard hook API? If so could you please change your theme as wordpress default theme and do a test?

Or maybe you are using some plugin which is conflict with our plugin? If so you can deactivate other plugins and do a check are there any problem yet?

Please note, before you do anything, please remember backup your site first. đŸ™‚

Thanks, have a good day with your family. đŸ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

DonQuake
    Participant

Yes it seems to happen with bbPress custom theme plugin “bbPress New UI” Remove the theme and your duplicated login should go away. Try instead bbp style pack!

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  DonQuake.

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi DonQuake,

Thanks for the message, the problem is not generated in our plugin, my plugin is followed bbPress standard, actually the plugin you mentioned removed the standard style via javascript and added full new codes to show forum, in this case I have no way to do anything in their plugin side.

Thanks, have a good day.

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.