Quality Work Make Your Dream Come True
WordPress BuddyPress bbPress Developer

BuddyPress Members Plugin Support Forum

HOME Forums BuddyPress Members Plugin Support BuddyPress Members Plugin Support Forum

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas.Zhu 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hey dear friends, based on some users’ requested, for future support, please use this support forum for our BuddyPress members plugin, thanks, have a nice day. ๐Ÿ™‚

ponceleon
    Participant

I messaged you before I noticed this forum so instead, Ill posted my question on here ๐Ÿ™‚

The “BuddyPress Members Only” plugin is not working. It might have stopped after the recent upgrade. Any thoughts?

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Ponceleon,

Thanks for the message, could you please offer detailed information about ” It might have stopped after the recent upgrade”? Thanks, have a happy new year. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

ponceleon
    Participant

Sorry I did not mean upgrade I meant update to the latest version of wordpress. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Tomas
    Keymaster

Hi Ponceleon,

Thanks for the message, I upgrade my wordpress and buddypress to the newest verison and it works well, thanks, have a good day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Julie RigBaby
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

I have installed the plug in but members cant sign up or log in to my wordpress site. Any idea what the issue might be? Im at a loss,

Thanks Julie

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Julie,

Thanks for the message, the problem it your description is too simple, so it is hard to know the status on your side, could you please tell me your site url? If it is caused by plugin or theme conflict, you can just deactivated other plugins or change your theme to wordpress default theme for example twenty ten and so on, please tell me which plugin or theme is conflict with our plugin, thanks, have a happy day. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

string(7) "9898001"