Quality Work Make Your Dream Come True
WordPress BuddyPress bbPress Developer

Buddypress Members Only: unblock blog posts/pages

HOME Forums BuddyPress Members Plugin Support Buddypress Members Only: unblock blog posts/pages

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas Zhu 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

emry
    Participant

How to enable BuddyPress Members only not to block blog posts and pages, but just buddypress pages?

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Emry,

Thanks for the message, just like my description on wordpress plugin, our plugins is designed for

Restricts Your Buddypress to logged in/registered members only. Only registered/logged in users can view your site, non members can only open home page/login/register/lost password pages. Logged in users have full access.

If a users who not logged in, he can view home page, but when he try to view any other buddypress content, he will be redirected to optionally URL which can be setting in admin panel.

Based on some users suggestion, since version 1.0.4, our buddypress members only plugin support wordpress too, if you disable buddypress on your site, our plugin will detect it and support wordpress members only automatically.

So our plugin is not work like you requested, however if you offer me some suggestion, maybe I will add it into my next versions, on my side, I am not sure, which BP pages do you want to protect for? Profile? Member page? … And so on, thanks, have a good day. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tomas

emry
    Participant

Yes, in fact, I need to allow access to all wordpress posts and pages, not just to the homepage. Only Buddypress and BBPress content (forums, groups, profiles, members…) should be restricted. So just buddypress and bbpress pages. WordPress pages and posts should be accessible to all users, registered or not.

emry
    Participant

For example you could add two check boxes to allow plugin users if they want to restrict BuddyPress and WordPress or only one of them?

Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Emry,

Thanks for the message, okay, I will add this feature in next version, thanks, have a good day. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Tomas Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi Emry,

I have solved this problem in a new version, could you please do a check at our new plugin members only at https://membersonly.top/features/ ?

Any new feature request is welome.

Thanks, have good day with your family. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

string(7) "9898001"