Quality Work Make Your Dream Come True
Wordpress Buddypress bbPress developer

Apostrophe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of oytamuah oytamuah 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oytamuah
    oytamuah
    Participant

Hi it’s me again from the WP tooltips plugin page. I really like your plugin and am thinking of upgrading to Pro but need to make sure its fully functional before I do that. The problem I have is the tooltips doesn’t work in the WooCommerce pages on my site. For example this page:

http://bit.ly/1xnpjfx

Is there something that can be done or is your plugin not working on WooCommerce pages?

oytamuah
    Participant

The apostrophe thing seems to have been fixed btw, thanks for that. But on WooCommerce pages, nothing works!

Profile photo of Tomas.Zhu
    Tomas.Zhu
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the message, I am happy apostrophe problem has fixed, about WOO, I understand, our plugin is hook wordpress standard API / Hooks, WOO order / sale pages is generated by WOO, not WP, it is why tooltip will not shown in WOO, could you please offer me a detailed feature request, for example, which part in the WOO page do you hope to show tooltips? Maybe I will develop an WOO addon to solve this, thanks, have a good day. 🙂

btw, if you are happy my fix the bug quickly, not sure would you please give me a 5.0 rate at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/wordpress-tooltips ? Thanks. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tomas

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Tomas.Zhu Tomas.Zhu.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Tomas.Zhu Tomas.Zhu.
    oytamuah
    Participant

The product page would be most useful and also the shop archive pages (like /shop or product categories).

oytamuah
    Participant

Voted for your plugin, thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

string(7) "9898001"