We just released wordpress tooltips plugin 7.8.0, in this version, based on a few amazing users’ requests, we added a few amazing tooltips feature:
* Each wordpress tooltip will have their own unique tooltips style:
By default, all tooltips have same style which generated by your global customized tooltips style in “Tooltips Style Settings” panel, but you can have unique customized tooltips style for each tooltips, in tooltips editor, when you add new tooltips or edit existed tooltips, at the bottom of the tooltips editor, you will find a new metabox which allow users custom your unique for this tooltips, for example, “Tooltip Box Background”,”Tooltip Box Width”, “Tooltip Font Color”,”Tooltip Text Align”, “Tooltip Box Padding:”, “Tooltip Class Name”, “Tooltip Border Radius”, “Border Width”, “Tooltip Border Color”, “Tooltips Border Bottom”, “Tooltip Underline Color”, “Tooltips Shadow”, “Tooltip Font Size”, “Tooltips Line Height”, “Tooltip Term Color”, “Tooltips Popup Animation”, “Title Background Color”, “Tooltip Title Font Size”, “Title Font Color”, “Close Button Background”,
“Close Button Radius”, “Close Button Font Color”… and so on, by this way, each tooltips will have different style and you can build a colorful and varied and graceful tooltips site.
* New option to setting Tooltip z-index Value, in tooltips global settings panel, you will find a new range slider to setting z-index Value:
Some plugins or themes have a very high z-index value, it caused the tooltip hidden behind their flyout, you can increase tooltips z-index to solve this kind of problem.
* New optionto setting tooltip Hook Priority Value,in tooltips global settings panel, you will find a new range slider to setting tooltip Hook Priority Value:
If you want tooltips can support functionality of other wordpress plugins better, and show content which generated by other plugins in tooltips popup window, you need let other plugins(which followed WP the_content API) run first. You can try to change tooltip hook priority in here, heigher value means lower tooltip hook priority and that means let more WP plugins run first, if there are any plugin conflicts, you can just try to change tooltip hook priority lower or higher, then check result in the front end.
* Avoid conflict with another tooltip plugin
* Fixed conflcits with Gravity Forms
* Improved [tooltips] shortcode
* Improved [[tooltip_by_id]] shortcode
* Fixed the how to use shortcode tips in shortcodes
* Improved tooltips js code, robustness
* Improved tooltips for menu to support more themes
* Based on users’ request, can add tooltips effect on tooltips term in glossary too
* Generate tooltips css file, not only add inlice css codes in the browser page, to improve page load speed
* Fixed toolTipPostID bug when load style,
* Improved advance tooltips shortcode.
* New wordpress tooltips language package
I had to say, this is a hard work, we tested many method to realize these features, and full of conflicts and troubles, finally, we are happy we really realized it! 🙂
Thanks, have a blessings weekend with your family 🙂